KATO` is another one of those coveted Japanese brands that’s impossible to find in the States. Pending any trips to the island (or at least Yahoo.jp) I won’t be handling these garments any time soon. Here are select photographs from their current A/W collection. KATO` achieves that difficult design and material balance between equal parts rugged and comfortable.
- Black Sunday #waywt instagr.am/p/UcGbsvMKhm/ 2 years ago
- #shadowmonsters instagr.am/p/TW1R_WMKqB/ 2 years ago
- Pretty bleak outside #waywt #gpoy #junyawatanabe x #macintosh #mcnairy #nylon #rubberized #tapedseams #n1jac instagr.am/p/QVBEymsKnC/ 3 years ago
- Deadstock work boots (c 1950s) with a cobbler added #vibram 2021 aka peasant viberg. instagr.am/p/PNulBIsKnl/ 3 years ago
- Vintage Taiwanese PVC rain hat, just found in my mothers closet. Equal parts terrible & amazing. Very #comme instagr.am/p/Ob751XMKh_/ 3 years ago